Gorilla Glue has responded to the woman who chose to use the strong adhesive spray on her hair because she had run out of hairspray.
In the first statement, Gorilla Glue advised TikToker Tessica Brown to use alcohol to remove the glue from her hair, after it didn't work, Brown went to the hospital for help.
On Monday, February 8th Gorilla Glue issued this statement: 'We are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident that Miss Brown experienced using our Spray Adhesive on her hair.
In her recent video, we are glad to see that Miss Brown has received medical treatment from her local medical facility and wish her the best.'
Elsewhere in the statement, it was noted that the directions on the Gorilla Glue warning label stated, "do not swallow. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing…"