In case you've been living under that beautiful rock of yours, then you know about the drama that's been going down with Jordyn Woods and The Kardashians.
I'll catch you up real quick:
- Khloe had her first baby girl with NBA player, Tristan Thompson
- Tristan got caught cheating on her a few days before their daughter, True, was born
- Khloe went to her friends (yes, Jordyn Woods was included) for emotional support
- Khloe tried working things out with Tristan for the sake of their child
- Jordyn Woods is also Kylie Jenner's best friend from a childhood age
- Jordyn Woods allegedly hooked up with Tristan Thompson at a house party early this month!
- The Kardashian disown Jordyn and cut her from all their businesses (this includes Kylie's cosmetics & Khloe's "Good American Jeans."
- Jordyn went to Jada Pinkett Smith to tell her side of the story on "Red Table Talk" because she thinks the Kardashians are "out for blood"
- The Kardashians could sue her if she says more than she's supposed to since she signed an NDA
- The Kardashians/Jenners are no longer speaking to Woods but Kylie still isn't sure what she'll do, she needs the full story:
So where does Travis Scott stand with all this?
Will he no longer be speaking to Jordyn Woods as well?
Travis Scott is staying as far away as he can from the Jordyn Woods scandal.
Travis is currently in on his Astroworld Tour and you can't blame him for wanting to stay clear of the drama.
Sources say Travis is being supportive to the mother of his child and Jordyn's former BFF, Kylie Jenner, and is going along with whatever Kylie's wishes.
Go on Travis! Stay away from the drama, we just love you more for it!