Just last week there was a possible overdose situation at Van Nuys Middle School and now it seems three students at Sunnymead Middle School in Moreno Valley were hospitalized after they allegedly took edibles
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department told KTLA
"Fire officials responded to the school, located at 23996 Eucalyptus Ave., around noon after receiving reports that four students had possibly overdosed on an unknown substance. Three of those students were transported to a local hospital with symptoms including an “upset stomach, vomiting and pale complexion,” Riverside County Sheriff’s Sgt. Deirde Vickers told KTLA. Another student was treated at the school."
CLICK HERE for more information