Juice WRLD's Mom Speaks On His Drug Overdose

Juice WRLD's mom is speaking out for the first time since the tragic loss of her 21-year-old son last year.

Carmela Wallace hopes that her son's overdose could be a lesson to others.

“It was devastating, but one thing I decided early on was, I was not going to hide the fact that he died from a drug overdose,” Wallace told ABC 7 Chicago.

According to the medical examiner ruled that Juice WRLD died from an accidental overdose after results of oxycodone and codeine toxicity were found in his system.

"I didn't want to keep that secret because a lot of people deal with that every day," Wallace said.

Watch the full interview below:

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content