Some exciting news, Morongo Casino Resort & Spa has reopened as of 2 pm today!
Guests will be able to play slots and table games, but seating will be limited, and some slots will be blocked off.
These are some of their guidelines to ensure the health and safety of guests and team members:
- Temperature Screenings: Temperature checks will be conducted with touchless devices for all guests and team members before entering the casinos.
- •Limited Entrances and Capacity: The number of entrances will be reduced to ensure all guests and team members are screened. Guest entries will be limited to ensure adequate social distancing.
- Mandatory Masks and Plexiglass: Morongo guests, team members and vendors will be required to wear face masks at all times. Plexiglass shields have been installed between many slot machines with others being deactivated. Plexiglass shields will be available for table game players.
- Seating Limits: Some slot machines will be deactivated for social distancing and seating will be limited at table games.
- •Social Distancing: Guests will be asked to maintain physical distance from each other where feasible, and team members will remind guests of this measure.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: An increased number of automated hand sanitizing stations have been placed on the casino floors and throughout the properties.
- Enhanced Cleaning Schedules: Aggressive cleaning and sanitation schedules have been implemented.
- •Air Systems: Morongo’s state-of-the art HVAC systems draw fresh air from outside of the casinos, and all air filters will be cleaned more frequently.
At this time, amenities that will remain close.