(Photo credit: New England Journal of Medicine)
If you vape, you may want to reconsider it after seeing this!
Imagine getting ready to take a puff and *POW,* all of a sudden it explodes.. that sounded wild didn't it?
Well that's apparently what happened to a 17-year-old who was on the road to quitting smoking!
Pictures released by New England Journal of Medicine, shows a 17-year-old boy's jaw completely shattered after his vape pen exploded in his mouth.
According to reports, the Nevada teen got the e-cigarette as a gift from his mother so he could quit smoking actual cigarettes. His mother said she warned her son the device could explode.
Take a look above.