As time goes by, more details about Demi Lovato's OD are coming to the surface. Now we're learning what people believe was the cause.
According to sources, the overdose most likely came after the singer took some Oxy laced with Fentanyl.
Sources closest with Demi are saying that she had been using the same drug dealer since April, and he has a reputation for buying dirty drugs and this particular batch appeared to be laced with Fentanyl! The drug Fentanyl has been sweeping the nation as dealers have been lacing their supply with it to make their batches seem stronger.
Keep in mind, Fentanyl is the same drug that's being blamed for Prince and Lil Peep's untimely deaths.