Beginning Friday CVS will offer coronavirus testing at 350 of its stores nationwide.
To be tested and schedule an appointment patients must register on the CVS website.
The process will be a self-swab done in the customer's car with a CVS pharmacy employee standing by to ensure it is conducted properly.
Results will be available within three days.
Patients must provide insurance documents on sight. Its' unclear how much it will cost for those without insurance.
Here's a list of The Southern California stores which will provide testing beginning Friday.
• 7740 Rancho Santa Fe Road, Carlsbad, CA 92009
• 16 3rd Avenue Extension, Chula Vista, CA 91910
• 645 East Palomar Street, Chula Vista, CA 91911
• 1150 Baker Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
• 14220 Schleisman Road, Eastvale, CA 92880
• 1299 Broadway, El Cajon, CA 92021
• 572 Fletcher Parkway, El Cajon, CA 92020
• 491 East Alessandro Boulevard, Riverside, CA 92508
• 921 Pacific Coast Highway, Seal Beach, CA 90740
• 14589 Camino Del Norte, San Diego, CA 92128
• 3350 Palm Avenue, San Diego, CA 92154
• 18080 Imperial Highway, Yorba Linda, CA 92886