photo via getty.
There are 10 fun facts to know about this parade:
- It features nine floats that ferry characters down Main Street.
- It includes 92 dancers, musicians and performers, including two dozen Disney characters
- The Rapunzel tower is 34 feet high and the tallest element in the parade.
- There are 11 dancers with brooms, dressed as chimney sweeps that perform a dance to the Mary Poppins tune “Step In Time.”
- The parade is part of the "Get Your Ears On," a Mickey and Minnie Celebration that was created for slow times.
- There is a new float with Chip n’ Dale pushing a cake for Mickey Mouse and the cake is 12 feet tall and 9 feet in diameter.
- On the Never Never Land float, Tinker Bell plays "giant mushrooms" from Pixie Hollow, with her wand as a drumstick.
- The parade is 36 minutes long.
- It starts off near the train station at Main Street and down Main Street, past the Matterhorn, and ending up by It’s a Small World.
- The parade should run at 3:30 p.m. and 6 p.m., but you'd have to check the schedule, since sometimes there’s only one show.