photo via getty.
Experts say anything on a tree could potentially end up in a child's mouth. So, here are 5 ways you can help keep your family safe:
- Skip the tinsel, it can pose a serious choking hazard.
- Consider skipping the Christmas lights and opt for large unbreakable ornaments instead.
- Consider using baby gates or decorative kennel fences to surround the tree.
- Make sure that your tree is secured and not easily tipped over.
- If you purchase a fresh tree, keep it watered to prevent fires or purchase a fire resistant synthetic tree.