photo via getty.
Here are the 6 food recalls you need to know about:
- Kellogg's Honey Smacks has been recalled due to 100 people getting salmonella.
- Ritz crackers and Ritz Bits Cheese products were recalled due to an ingredient possibly containing salmonella.
- Goldfish crackers are being recalled due to the whey powder used containing an ingredient that could have salmonella. Goldfish flavors include: Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar and Sour Cream and Onion, Goldfish Baked with whole grain Xtra Cheddar and Goldfish Mix Xtra Cheddar and Pretzel.
- Fresh Express salad mix was pulled from store shelves and from McDonald’s after cyclospora was found in salad mix before 7/13.
- Vanilla Almond Breeze milk was recalled due to the product possibly containing actual milk.