A Man Ends Up In The ER After Eating A Carolina Reaper Pepper.

 

Buzzfeed: The #4 year old man ate one excruciatingly spicy Carolina Reaper — also known as the world's hottest chili pepper — during a hot pepper–eating contest, according to a case report in the British Medical Journal. Shortly after eating the pepper, he began dry heaving and developed severe neck and head pain. Over the next few days, he experienced headaches so severe that he went to the ER. It turns out that he was having "thunderclap headaches," which, just like their name suggests, tend to strike fast and hard, with pain peaking within about 60 seconds. The pain is so excruciating that it can often cause nausea or vomiting, and may be associated with fevers, seizures, confusion, and even a temporary loss of vision or speech. These types of headaches are not common, and they can also be a sign of a serious condition, such as a blood clot or bleeding in the brain. If you experience these symptoms, you should seek medical attention right away!

 

See more of this story via Buzzfeed

Nina Chantele

Nina Chantele

Nina Chantele is weekdays 3p-7p on Real 92.3 FM, 10a-3p on JAM'N 95.7 in San Diego, weekends on 104.3 MYfm and more! Read more

title

Content Goes Here