Buffalo Wild Wings Customers Shocked After Rat Falls From Ceiling

Buffalo Wild Wing customers were shocked when a rat fell from the ceiling of the Los Angeles, California restaurant.

Alisha Norman was about to order when she heard something crawling above her, and then a rat fell and landed on her table, right on the menu.

“The waitresses stood off to the side until after the manager picked him up with two plates and dumped him in a bag,” Norman said.

According to a press release, the restaurant was closed the following day for cleaning.

Buffalo Wild Wings said, “The center where the restaurant is located is undergoing significant construction and we are confident it was directly related.”

 
DJ A-OH

DJ A-OH

DJ A-Oh is on middays 10am - 2pm on Real 92.3 FM Read more

title

Content Goes Here