Man Dies From Flesh-Eating Bacteria Five Days After Getting 'Jesus Is My Life' Tattoo

A Texas man died after his brand new tattoo was infected with a flesh-eating bacteria. According to reports, the bacteria attacked when he went swimming in the Gulf of Mexico just five days after getting the tattoo.

He was infected by the bacteria, Vibrio vulnificus, which led to his hospitalization. The man's condition deteriorated incredibly quickly.

 

via Worldstar

DJ A-OH

DJ A-OH

DJ A-Oh is on middays 10am - 2pm on Real 92.3 FM Read more

title

Content Goes Here