I use to get locked out of my house when I was a kid ALL the time - but it was all good because we had a doggy door that I was able to slip through. I got skills! Thankfully I never got stuck, but the same can't be said for this 18 year old from Nevada. She was locked out of her house and she thought it would be a good idea to act like Santa and go down the Chimney!
What happened next?! She got STUCK!! The fire department had to be called and help her out. The rescue took about 30 minutes and she didn't suffer any injuries but c'monnnnnn!!!