So far nine YMCA centers across Los Angeles opened to provide access to restrooms, showers and locker rooms for the homeless that are unable to take shelter during the pandemic. The Department of Sanitation and Environment said the more YMCA facilities may be made available later this week.
Here are the open hygiene facility locations:
- Anderson Munger Family YMCA, 4301 W. Third St.
- Collins & Katz YMCA, 1466 S. Westgate Ave
- Hollywood YMCA, 1553 N. Schrader Blvd
- Stuart M. Ketchum-Downtown YMCA, 401 S. Hope St.
- Mid Valley Family YMCA, 6901 Lennox Ave., Van Nuys
- North Valley YMCA, 11336 Corbin Ave., Northridge
- Weingart YMCA Wellness & Aquatic Center, 9900 S. Vermont Ave
- Westchester Family YMCA, 8015 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Westchester
- West Valley Family YMCA, 18810 Vanowen St., Reseda