19 Fall Sick from Exposure to Chemical at L.A. Swimming School

 

Keeping swimming pools clean is a necessity, but can be dangerous if not done properly.

After a piece of equipment malfunctioned at a Los Angeles-area swimming school, 19 people were exposed to pool chemicals and several were rushed to local hospitals.

"Currently, we have eight patients who need immediate transport to the hospital with various conditions from the fumes from the pool chemicals," said Stan Ziegler the Ventura County Fire Captain on Wednesday.

title

Content Goes Here