It's the Queen's Birthday!!! YAY!!! Happy Birthday Beyonce!!
To celebrate Beyonce's Birthday here are 50 Facts about Beyonce - Check the list to see how many you already knew!!
1. Her full name is Beyoncé Giselle Carter-Knowles.
2. She was born September 4, 1981 in Houston, Texas.
3. She was named after her mother's maiden name.
4. She has Native American, African, Irish and French heritage and is descended from Joseph Broussard, the Acadian leader through her mother.
5. At 8 she also met her future Destiny's child band mates Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Robertson in an audition, they were placed with three other girls as part of the all-girl group Girl's Tyme
6. As a young girl, she won a school singing competition with John Lennon's "Imagine"
7. Beyoncé suffered from depression for two years, but kept it hidden as it was around the time that Destiny's Child won their Grammy.
8. Her debut album Dangerously in Love, earned her five Grammys.
9. Her mother, Tina, has been involved with Beyoncé's career for years, beginning with designing the wardrobe for Destiny's Child.
10. "A Star is Born" was her favorite movie of all time.
11. Her ultimate style icon is British supermodel Kate Moss.
12. She married rapper, Jay-Z, on April 4, 2008
13. In 2010, Guinness World Records named them the Highest Earning Power Couple, after earning $122 million that year.
14. Jay Z once rapped that he and Beyoncé had a miscarriage before Blue Ivy and she even talked about it in her documentary.
15. Beyoncé's pregnancy announcement earned the Guinness World Book of Records title for most tweets per second
16. After Blue Ivy was born she became the youngest person to land on the Billboard charts, as her cries were recorded on the Jay-Z track "Glory."
17. In September 2010 she was named The World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine.
18. Beyonce's favorite number is 4. Her mother was born on January 4th. She was married on April 4th. Her birthday is September 4th and her husband's is December 4th.
19. She became the first non-supermodel or non-athlete to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue in 2007.
20. Beyonce says she sees music! "I see music. It's more than just what I hear (...) When I'm connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion-a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they're all connected to the music."
21. She made Grammy history in January 2010 when she became the first female artist to win six Grammy's in one evening.
22. In 2007, she became the first female artist to be awarded the International Artist Award at the American Music Awards.
23. Beyonce Wrote 'Crazy In Love' In Two Hours... With A Hangover!
24. Beyonce's favorite makeup to wear is mascara.
25. She owns a condominium in Miami, and a house in London, England
26. Beyoncé rapped the first verse of 'Partition' off the cuff, without even writing it down.
27. Beyonce has performed for the Obamas twice.
28. Beyoncé purposely wore little on her visual album to make a point. "I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back."
29. Beyoncé donated her entire salary from the film 'Cadillac Records' to charity.
30. Beyonce managed to add a word to the Oxford English Dictionary - 'bootylicious' an actual, official world.